Superior performance with simple installation
ECOSEAL Plus™ makes it easy to deliver energy efficiency at a cost competitive level. With ECOSEAL Plus™, you take advantage of lower start-up costs, higher profit margins, fewer obstacles during installation and our highest level of sustainable materials available. And your builder gets a home that’s easy to market and sell.
- Does not require full body protection or external air supply
- No hazardous chemicals mixed at the job site; no concerns for worker exposure
- No job site quarantine; safe for other trades to work in the home during installation
- No hazardous VOC’s released during cure. Meets or exceeds all State and Federal requirements for VOC’s for architectural sealants
Cost and Time
- Low start-up cost.
- Reliable off the shelf equipment and replacement parts
- Ready to use straight from the bucket with no mixing required
- Cleans up with water
- Single pass application; just spray and walk away
- Seals an average home at a fraction of the cost of traditional foam
- Seals areas traditional foam can’t
- Spray and insulate house in same day
- Air leakage resistance exceeds EPA Energy Star requirements1
- Limited lifetime warranty gives your customers peace of mind
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) values beat foam2
- Class A Rated for fire and smoke3
- Seals areas traditional spray foam can’t
- Readily adheres to seams and doesn’t crack or split
- Wide range of application temperatures, 20° F to 115° F
- Designed specifically to be used with Knauf Insulation EcoBatt® or Jet Stream® Ultra Blowing Insulation for optimal performance
- Water based; contains no solvents
- No hazardous materials
- Virtually no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s less than 0.3%)
- No CFC’s or HCFC’s used in manufacturing or installation If you have additional questions about ECOSEAL Plus™, contact us.
If you have additional questions about EcoSeal Plus™, contact us
- “Air Infiltration Testing” for Knauf Insulation by NAHB Research Center #4109007032710. March 27, 2010.
- Comparative testing at Riverbank Acoustical Lab, June 2010 using Knauf Insulation EcoSeal with EcoBatt and Knauf Insulation Jet Stream 73.3 and spray applied foams
- < 25 and smoke developed <50